You have a successful business, and it’s finally time to grow and
Conventional financing options for commercial real estate don’t work, and you aren’t sure where to turn next. SBA Loans can help bring what feels like a small business pipedream, to full-fledged reality.
What is an SBA Loan?
These government-backed loans open the doors to more competitive interest rates and attractive terms that are typically reserved for larger businesses. While traditional loans require 25-45% cash injection, the Small Business Administration guarantees a portion of an SBA Loan, decreasing your business’s contribution to as little as 10%, preserving much needed business cash flow.
The SBA is primed with two loan options ready to help skyrocket your business. How do you know which one is best for you?
Purchase your dream office with an SBA 7(a) Loan
Business expenses like commercial real estate and owner-occupied commercial property are the perfect fit for an SBA 7(a) Loan.
Expand your business footprint with an SBA 504 Loan
The SBA awards 504 Loans in partnership with a Certified Development Company, or CDC. This program is available for commercial real estate or land purchase, heavy machinery purchases, facility construction or improvements. The SBA 504 Loan is the go-to for fixed assets over $500,000.
- Purchase real estate with as little as 10% down
- Access to loan amounts varied between $350,000 and $5.5 Million
- Quick turnaround and closing times
- Up to 25 – year loan term on commercial real estate
- Cash out for working capital IS eligible
- 51% of space should be owner – occupied commercial real estate
- More rigid use standards: Projects must create a set number of jobs or contribute to community development
- No Cash Out
- Must be used for real estate or equipment purchases only
- The loan is structured in three parts:
- 50% from a traditional lender
- 40% from the SBA/CDC
- 10% provided by borrower
- Serves projects as large as $10 Million and above
- Loan terms are up to 25 years from the SBA and 30 years from Private Business Capital
- Does not require additional collateral, but owners with shares of more than 20% must sign personal guarantees
Why use Private Business Capital for Your SBA Loan?
The PB Capital team creativity extends well-beyond an expertise in loan terms and requirements. We look for trailblazing ways to empower every business’s story with the loan they need to springboard their growth to the next stage in business development.
PB Capital is one of the few lending providers that offers a 30-year, fully amortized loan structure, which sets our team apart in the industry.
Private Business Capital is a Division of CalPrivate Bank
Founded in 2006, CalPrivate Bank is committed to offering customized financial solutions. Offering a wide array of modern financial services, which include checking, savings, time deposit accounts, treasury management and related tools. CalPrivate Bank is driven by Relationships, Solutions and Trust.